Hey guess what guys? I got my laptop! Which means that right now, I’m at my mom’s house, which is where I spend my weekends currently (aka where I have free time), and I’m ONLINE. Oh holy day.
So I want to catch up on two blogger awards I’ve been given. First, an embarassingly long time ago (coughoctobercough), Erin gave me the Over the Top Blogger Award:
To accept this award, I have to answer the following questions with one word answers, and pass the award on to six others. Ready, go!
1. Where is your cell phone? Desk
2. Your hair? Straightened
3. Your mother? Cooking
4. Your father? Alabama
5. Your favorite food? Thai
6. Your dream last night? Blank
7. Your favorite drink? Water
8. Your dream/goal? Happiness
9. What room are you in? Living
10. Your hobby? Running
11. Your fear? Failure
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Happy
13. Where were you last night? Presents
14. Something you aren’t? Bitchy
15. Muffins? YUM
16. Wish list item? GPS
17. Where did you grow up? California
18. Last thing you did? Wrapping
19. What are you wearing? Pajamas
20. Your TV? Storage
21. Your pets? Talkative
22. Your friends? Awesome
23. Your life? Scrambled
24. Your mood? Sleepy
25. Missing someone? Yes
26. Vehicle? Golf
27. Something you’re not wearing? Bra
28. Your favorite store? Target
29. Your favorite color? Blue
30. When was the last time you laughed? Yesterday
31. Last time you cried? Today
32. Your best friend? Many
33. One place that I go over and over? Starbucks
34. One person who emails me regularly? Brooke
35. Favorite place to eat? Thai
Next, I also got a Beautiful Blogger award from Lauren:
To accept THIS award, I must name 7 random things about myself, and then tag 7 bloggers to pass the award on to. Random things:
1. I have a large lump on the tip of my nose, which has been there since I ran into a hopechest when I was a toddler. I think it gives me character.
2. I really don’t know how to flirt.
3. I was a competetive tap dancer when I was 12.
4. I hate losing touch with people, so in turn I maintain approximately 23948983745 friendships. Social networking helps with this immensly. And texting. I love texting.
5. I always wanted to be an amazing gymnast. I never took lessons when I was younger, and the classes I took as an adult resulted in knee surgery. Gymnastics FAIL.
6. I was born with a bald spot. Under the rest of my hair, thankfully!
7. I hate putting on makeup.
Phew, now that I’m caught up, maybe some real blog posts will follow soon! YAY!